Due to our understanding of Canadian copyright rules, we can only make copies for Members of our Society; we must also ask that you confirm that you would use any copies for personal research only.
The following services are available:
- black and white standard photocopying (letter and legal sizes), with possible reduction from 17" x 11", at a cost of $1.00 each (all prices in Canadian dollars)
- Colour (inkjet) reproduction on letter and A4 size, no reduction, at $1.50 each
- Colour (laser) reproduction up to 17" x 11" at $7.50 each
- electronic scans up to 8.5" x 12" in .jpg or .gif format for attachment to e-mail at $1.50 each (the quality may be up to 300dpi, depending upon use)
- OCR (optical character recognition), price depending upon time spent, and while we will take all possible care in the editing, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee that no errors will appear
- postage (and any special packing for large format) at cost; please specify surface or air mail
Please also see .