We depend on the generosity, help and encouragement of our Members and strongly urge you to become a member. Full details are available on request, but in summary:
- Full reading room, consultation (including the first hour of ) and research facilities.
- Newsletters and information on upcoming events.
- Talks, meetings and other special events.
- Vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- A discount of 10% on our sales of used books.
- Access to our
- Annual membership fees vary from gratuity for bona fide students, to $25 for individual memberships, $50 for families and $500 for corporate members.
- The first $25 of your membership fee are subject to HST (Canadian residents only); the remainder of your membership fee may qualify for a Tax Receipt [Income Tax Regulations - C.R.C., c. 945 (Section 3501)].
Sign up now ...
To sign up for membership, please visit our membership sign-up page.
More general information about us is available here including details of other ways of helping us with your donations and sponsorship.
If you are already a member, but have forgotten your Username or Password, enter your email address in the box and press the submit button, your username and password will be e-mailed to you.