formerly the Archives and Collections Society  

The Royal Cruising Club Journal collection

 

 

The The Royal Cruising Club Journal is an annual Journal of yacht cruising articles, logs, accounts, maps, photos etc published by the Cruising Club founded in 1880 by Arthur Underhill to to "associate the owners of small yachts, boats and canoes used for cruising on sea, river or lake, and any other persons interested in aquatic amusements". (Royal Cruising Club from 1902 onwards.)

Our collection is complete from 1890 to 1977 (excepting 1897-1901 and 1910), in bound volumes. Scattered thereafter; donations would be greatly appreciated.


Collection: Stormy Weather

Availability: as above

Indexing: by NMA, started, incomplete

Published by Alan Sutton Publishing Ltd.
Edited by Maldwin Drummund
Hon. Secretary's Address
35, Wesleigh Avenue, London, SW15 6RG
Website: http://www.rcc.org.uk/

 


Revised: 31 March 2012