Please note that our collections are expanding regularly; any list should unfortunately not be considered as necessarily up-to-date or definitive.
If you are able to visit, our OPAC (Public Access Catalogue), based on Koha, contains all books that are publicly available to consult as well as those that are maintained in our Rare Book room where the assistance of our librarian staff is required; members can undertake specific training for more convenient access to our rare books and other documents.
Some of the following are typical of our holdings:
- The Nelson Collection (includes the G. Waring fonds)
- The Rebellion of 1837 (includes the J. M. Grey fonds)
- Author's Research (includes D. Bamford, A. Capon, W. Metcalfe, R. Townsend)
- The Military and amphibious collections (includes the D. Rye fonds)
- The Aeronautical collection (specifically the Ross Richardson fonds)
- The First Nations collection
- Vexillology, Engineering and Design, Arctic, and more ...