Please also note that our model collection is too extensive to have them all on display at The Victory at any one time. On request, and with a little advance notice, any model in our reserves can be made available to visitors.
- The Bluenose - a very early scratch built model
- HMCS Cormorant - a research and dive support vessel
- HMCS Demorestville - RCN Flower Class, scratch model
- Foundation Franklin - tug, scratch model
- Helen M. McAllister - tug, scratch model
- The Jamaica - Bermuda built sloop, 1710
- Polly Woodside - Iron barque, 1885, scratch model
- Cork model - Possibly the Porguese sail training shipp Sagres III
- HMS Sheffield - Type 42 destroyer, scratch model
- HMS Victory - launched 1765, Nelson's flagship, scratch model
- HMS Victory - the donation by the Prince Edward Collegiate Institute
- Yacht Mary - circa 1660, Charles II first yacht
To follow: more examples of HMS Victory, Bluenose and Bluenose II, the Cutty Sark, Sovereign of the Seas, U-boat, a Thames Royal Barge, etc., etc.